Going from a Range Rover Sport to LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there. New to this forum, but active on others related to the Range Rover Sport specifically. I have an 06 Sport, lightly modified for off road use. Did the Great Divide in it with OffRoving.com last August 07 - featured in LRL Magazine. Recently had our fourth child (3rd son), so I switched to an LR3 for seating capacity (and slightly better off road ability). The new LR3 is an 08 HSE model in Java Black with Ebony lux package interior. I also made sure to get the heavy duty package this time (locking rear differential), which was hard to find. First mod will be to put my 18" wheels with Cooper Zeon LTZ's on it. I also got black LR logo badges and wheel caps to better match the color, as well as steel rear light guards, front and rear mudflaps, and body side moulding. On the wish list - a brownchurch 3/4 roof rack, driving lights, and possibly even an ARB bumper/winch, in addition to rock sliders. But this should do it for now. I look forward to contributin and getting tips from you all. Thanks.

Here's my favorite picture of my Sport in action - this is me going down "The Steps" on Black Bear Pass in Colorado. The little town below is Telluride, and the elevation change is just about a mile. :cool: The guy with the camera just down the hill took the picture in my sig file and for LRL Mag.
GoingdownthestepsatBlackBear.jpg

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! This picture is amazing! It reminds me why I love rovers so much. Thank you and welcome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99