Group buy: BORA 1"/1.25"/1.5"/1.75"/2" spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

er1c

Reaction score
Guys, I just picked up a set of Thule 12mm XG-12 Pro 265 snow chains for the winter, and unfortunately they're rubbing. So, I'll need to run spacers in order to provide enough clearance for the chains.

Another forum member here, in another thread, mentioned the BORA wheel spacers; they custom mill these spacers, in their shop in Nevada, to order.

They're hub-centric.
They're made from alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum
They come with 16mm 1.5 studs
They have an anodized black coating.
They have a lifetime warranty
They're made in America

Sizes/pricing:

1.00" - $42.50/per wheel
1.25" - $45.00/per wheel
1.50" - $47.50/per wheel
1.75" - $52.50/per wheel
2.00" - $55.00/per wheel

We can mix-and-match. You can take two 1.50" and two 2.00" or two 1.00" and two 1.25".

So, I just contacted the manufacturer and inquired about a group buy for us.

The company is:

MOTORSPORT Tech
http://www.motorsport-tech.com/special/truck/landrover_s?Next=16-30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the generous group-buy discount rate that he's offering us: :thrasher:

10 guys: 20% off
20 guys: 30% off
30 guys: 40% off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment will be sent directly to the manufacturer.
They will be shipped in the order that people add their name to the list.
They will be shipped out individually as they're made.
By-the-way, guys, I'm going to get this list going on a few other LR forums, too. I'll try and organize us the best deal possible. This is the highest quality, custom-machined, hub-centric, American-made set of wheel spacers you're going to find... at a group-buy rate.

Group buy list:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# | Name | Forum | Spacers |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | er1c | landroverworld.org | (2) 1.25" & (2) 1.5"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90