Have you seen this vid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He certainly spends more time in the mud then I do!!!! Nice to see that rig out with the 33's on it......

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME video! There was some comment on a thread on this board a few months ago about the LR3 not being any good in mud.

I hope that poster watched this vid!

I'm green with envy...I want to hit those trails!

....but I'm on sabbatical until next Spring! :(

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Putting the trail aside,I love the way he fabricated that undercarriage plate ,It certainly looks much better than hi country;s tank skid protection plate...I would love to have one of those...

Skunkape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very impressive video. Does the LR in the mud have a rear locking diff? In one section, only a single rear wheel is spinning along with the diagonal front wheel so looks like the center is locked but not the rear.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome rig, and an impressive performance in the mud. But great, now I have to think of a way of justifying to myself that 33's and some other mods are worth it... ugh better start saving now...

But i don't really care for the rebournes(wheels), I'd rather go with something else... and I think this company will do. They do custom wheel diameter, backspacing, width and bolt patterns. I remembered I saw this somewhere and bookmarked it a while ago, I knew there was a good application down the line.

This guy opened up a whole new level for the LR3, nicely done.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some pretty serious goo (I'll never see that in Colorado). . . nicely built rig . . . never been a fan of the ARB bumper, but I must admit, it fits when you build the LR3 the way he has. Cheers, well done!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM