Heated from Windshield and tint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it works on any other cars rear window with built in defogger then it should be ok with the LR4 front defogger. I would be careful as there are specific laws about front window tint. I had one officer almost make me scrape off the tint on the top of my front window because it went too far down in the corners. I would also be wary of any signal interference with your auto brights/sunpass/etc.

And where in Florida? I am up in Jupiter, North of West Palm Beach.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orlando area.

The tint is actually completely clear. It just doesnt allow UV and reduces the heat from the front windshield.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting. If you try it, let us know how it works. It gets freaking hot down here!!

I was in Orlando the other day for work. You should look up the Florida Land Rover Club @ www.floridalandroverclub.com. We have several members in Orlando and you would be relatively close to the events.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I still don't have a license so I can't actually drive my Land Rover yet haha... will have to check out when i do though!

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you are over 16... with two LR's in your driveway.......

;)

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea im 28... but ive had a suspended licenses since 2006ish... whooopsie...

July 30th is the big day apparently... we will see how smoothly that goes...

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whew!! Been there, done that on the licensing issues. Thankfully my speed has a direct impact on my wallet though the gas pump now.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my windshield tinted. 50% Llumar, charcoal-colored tint. No problems to report, except my toll-pass does not always read through the tint.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112