Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, looking through the 2009 LR3 specs, it appears that you can get an optional heated steering wheel. :biggrin:

I always wanted to get one for my 2008. I saw an OEM heated steering wheel on eBay that the seller admits to being wired for the heated function. But, he says that it doesn't come with the switch cluster.

I have a feeling that it may just work with the 2008 model. Has anyone done this modification on their 2008 or older LR3's?

V.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure. Our Range has one, and it is pretty awesome. I'd be interested too.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would suck if it gets as hot as the seats.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Southern California, a cooled seat and steering wheel might be of more use. But when I've been up to the snow, the heated seats are nice. So I suppose a steering wheel might be nice too. Pretty low on the priority list for me though.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As it gets pretty cold here in New England, it would definitely be nice to have heated steering wheels. Hopefully, someone smart enough with and electrical engineering background would be able to figure how to retrofit the 2009 heated steering wheel on an older LR3.

V

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you have tried a heated wheel, you will love it no matter where you live. I had it on my A6 and it was an instant OMG, how awesome moment. It heats up instantly so no gloves needed, etc. (And I am in Texas. . .)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo