Height Sensors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the front-left height sensor, that came off a 2004 RR-HSE. It will fit an 2003-2005 RR-HSE model for sure, but you would have to check with your local LR Dealership to see if it fits any other newer model. I also have the right front, and both rear height sensors as well, and they're all working good. In case you are interested in purchasing any of them, I'm selling them for $30 each, if not I'm willing to work out a deal in selling more than 2 or more. Send me a private message in case you are interested in purchasing them. Thanks once again. Keep on Rovin. :bandit:

Vizmobile

Reaction score
2006 LR3 rear height sensors + air compressor?

In January 2012, I brought my LR3 into the dealer for an intermittent air suspension warning light (it had come on only 3x over the past few months). The warning light was not on at the time I dropped it off so they said it could be faulty but they could not diagnose it for sure - and that the system only recorded it going off ONCE). At that time we elected to forgo replacement of the "rear height sensors".

Now 6,000 miles later (and AFTER my move to CA) it comes on every time I drive it. Just dropped it off at the Mission Viejo dealer and they called me to say I need to replace the air compressor as well (total cost $1,800+).

I called the Utah Land Rover dealer and he said they saw nothing wrong with the air compressor previously but if there is a warning light I only need to replace if the warning is "pressure slow to increase".

Anyone have any advice for me?

P.S. I've got 78K miles (freeway) and the thing has been entirely dealer serviced (and babied).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99