hello all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameroncorral

Reaction score
Just became a member and hope this helps me enjoy my 98 disco more than i already do! i am not the most mechanically inclined person, but i would love to learn and work on my own vehicle. I bought my 98 with just under 60,000 miles and now have 130,000 plus. Just changed the water pump last week, and the fuel filter a month ago. My rear passenger windows went out as well and had a friend fashion two metal washers in place of those plastic wheels(both broken) at the end of the regulator arms. I know this car is not for the novice, but i cant see myself driving anything else! Anyway, i live in Sacramento, CA and hope to eventually save up enough to fix up the ol truck for some fun trips to the sierras. Have not taken her anywhere fun lately because of random problems that kept her parked. Hope to get your advice on some random problems as they occur.(would like to avoid the LR dealerships at all costs, nice people, but i have spend plenty with little to no results):hmpf: Thanks again for such a great site and people!
cameron

Chongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello all

Just became a member and hope this helps me enjoy my 98 disco more than i already do! i am not the most mechanically inclined person, but i would love to learn and work on my own vehicle. I bought my 98 with just under 60,000 miles and now have 130,000 plus. Just changed the water pump last week, and the fuel filter a month ago. My rear passenger windows went out as well and had a friend fashion two metal washers in place of those plastic wheels(both broken) at the end of the regulator arms. I know this car is not for the novice, but i cant see myself driving anything else! Anyway, i live in Sacramento, CA and hope to eventually save up enough to fix up the ol truck for some fun trips to the sierras. Have not taken her anywhere fun lately because of random problems that kept her parked. Hope to get your advice on some random problems as they occur.(would like to avoid the LR dealerships at all costs, nice people, but i have spend plenty with little to no results) Thanks again for such a great site and people!
cameron

Welcome to the forum, I think it is one of the best, it is one of many I’m a member of, but this one has a great group of people. We are all here to help. And I’m sure Joey will send a welcome shortly………

Good luck, feel free to post and ask any questions.

Chongo
:bandit:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm Chongo... is it a warning that I am sending a welcome :biggrin:

Cameron, welcome to the site. I hope that we can help out with any issues that you have. As Chongo states "We are all here to help."

I am also a member of several Land Rover forums, but I tend to hang out here more. We don't tend to have the random arguments that you will find on other sites.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99