Hello and please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steph101270

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2000 Freelander which to my cost, I love. Had just about everything done on it (long story) and have just had the car back after the head gasket going and a few other bits - really quite major. The car has come back and the traction control light and four wheel drive light is on!!! It just stays on all the time. The garage seems to think it's just because th battery etc has been disconnected. Any ideas? Any advice would be great. I've spent a fortune getting my car up together and really can't do any more!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved the thread the to freelander section in hopes that someone can help.

My question is did you take it to a LR mechanic or someone else? Sounds like they did something.

Steph101270

Reaction score
It was just a normal mechcanic, I had the head gasket done, therm housing, inlet manifold and a few other bits.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Traction control could be ABS issues, but since the freelander does not have a 4x4 light that I am aware of, either way after looking into things I am thinking it is an ABS issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72