hello everyone ...greetings from oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k-lr

Reaction score
Hi everyone. just joined. looking forward to get to learn about these unique vehicles. am looking at getting a MY2013 LR4.

newbie here, so I am pretty much a noob at offroading and such, have only done very limited off roading. Kinda excited to explore this too. Hope to meet new people and make some friends on here.

Cheers!!!:smile:

JDiehl

Reaction score
Are you dealing with Bob Moore LR?

I make it down there once a year and they always treat me well.

You will like the updated nav in the 2013.

k-lr

Reaction score
Are you dealing with Bob Moore LR?

I make it down there once a year and they always treat me well.

You will like the updated nav in the 2013.

yup!! I liked them too. Not a whole lot of discounts on LR's I believe, but I found them pretty reasonable. I am getting the HSE LUX too. What color is yours? Me and wifey have been having constant arguments on whether to get the black package or not!!!:mad: I dig it, she abhores it...... guess she won......

BTW, where are you located?? I am also looking into any land rover groups in north texas/oklahoma.

And what exactly are they updating in the nav..... I heard about it, but an online search so far has not yielded a whole bunch..... is it just the interface with the operator or is it actually a better database/software??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cummins