Hello From Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brentski

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
First timer here. I have owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited's over the years. And have long considered myself a Jeep guy. When my oldest daughters car died a few weeks ago. I decided to hand down my current '99 JGC to her and seek a newer car. I found a few Land Rovers in my price range and test drove one...shortly after I found myself signing the paper work and cutting a check.

I am now the proud owner of a 2006 LR3 4.4 SE with 113k miles. Proud and a little scared, as I feel like a babe in the woods with this thing. I worry a little about remembering what all the features are and how to use them. I wonder about the frequency and cost of maintenance.

Here's hoping most of my posts here will be of the "look how much fun we're having" type rather than the "what am I doing wrong" type.

Im happy to find this forum and look forward to sharing my and your experiences.

Thank you in advance,
Brent

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members