Hello from Los Angeles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brooklin

Reaction score
Hey all!

I currently have a 4runner but am looking to make a change, leaning towards an LR4. Anyone made this switch? I'd love to hear thoughts/comparisons.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think with all high end vehicles there is always a chance of issues. I am sure on the 4 runner forums there are the same people complaining about issues as well. I have seen it on every vehicle I own and I own 7 cars and 3 motorcycles. 2 land rovers in the past and a Jaguar now. It happens. Go into it with an open mind research the vehicle you want everything from tires for the size of rims on the vehicle to cost of brakes and if you work on them yourself even better it will save you money. If not then it can be expensive, just like if you bought a Merc or a BMW or Audi.

backcountryLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I currently have a 4runner but am looking to make a change, leaning towards an LR4. Anyone made this switch? I'd love to hear thoughts/comparisons.

Thanks in advance!

Hit up lr4overland on Instagram. He was pretty deep into the 4Runner world and has already done a bunch of stuff with his LR4.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72