Hello to all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a '97 disco as a toy/project truck. Needs a lot of interior work, but runs great! Be looking to all of you for help on 'Project Make This Disco Cherry'. Main projects now are finding hardware for the rear sunroof (surprised it didn't blow off during the drive back from Atlanta), back door sub-woofers, a magazine for the cd changer, and seat covers.
And yes, I've tried Ebay and Roverland.

Thanks in advance for any help, and good to be here!

Don

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, hardware for your sunroofs, will be either around $200 from Atlantic British, or $4 for a tube of silicone and just seal it up.

Keep in mind the rails wear out in about 3 to 4 years.

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey, do not need the rails, etc, just the plastic plugs and metric screws to fit them to the rails. Sunroof works fine, only the glass is loose.

Thanks for the response.

Don

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know if you find those parts, in 8 years of research and 5 years ownership, I haven't came across them yet.

So seriously if you find a way to make them or find them, please let us know. I would like to fix mine as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99