Help: 2001 Range Rover 4.6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohio45661

Reaction score
Hello,

This forum is awesome, I would like to say thank you to all those who contribute so much helpful information!!

I have 3 codes on my 2001 Range Rover 4.6L P0734, P1562 and P0455. The cars symptoms are my Check Engine, ABS and SRS light is on and it takes about 10 minutes for the air ride to fill up enough to drive. If I start up and take off any quicker it feels like I am riding in a horse and buggy, if I hit any type of bump my head will hit the ceiling. The next problem I have is there is a slight vibration between 50 and 60 mph before or after that speed NO vibration at all. I would appreciate any help in some or all of my problems!!

thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Would have to look up the codes, but the air bag issue sounds like you have a leaking airbag and if you don't fix it soon you will be spending lots of $$$ on a new air pump.

Vibration is probably tires, get them rotated and balanced.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi before you send your truck for expensive repairs do this :
Take a very rich shampoo in a deep plate and the same amount of water mix it very well , with a good brush make a rich foam around all pipes on your compressor exits turn on your engine and look for possible bubbles (your problem might be there ) and if nothing appears , do the same at entrance in the intake of suspension bags (look at the bags if they are suspicious ) put some foam around them and look .
This might be the solution; in that case it is just a matter of changing some O rings …..
On the other issue I am sure if you do the tire balance check it might be the solution.. If not check you stirring shock absorber.
Saludos
Pascal. ..

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Joey, The codes : one is a shaft speed sensor (P0734) and the others are clearly low voltage fenomenum from a bad batterie it seams all his code problems might be solved with a new Batterie
Saludos
Pascal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM