Help me find this stupid little part!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tstroh

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I am picking up my 2005 LR3 SE Monday and cant wait, but I need to find a part, just that little plastic toggle that is for the ride height selector. the Terrain one i have but missing the other. Ive searched a lot but only found the whole panel for 300+ bucks.

Going to have to 3d print it if i cant find it....

Also any threads out there that have a "fun things about your lr3" or something, i really dont know much about what this truck can do.

Thanks for your help!

TL;DR - I NEED THE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT TOGGLE!!

The left one.

oTj4YJE.jpg

Tstroh

Reaction score
Crap, well thanks man,i really appreciate it!

I guess ill be taking off the other one and 3d printing a couple from scratch, could be cool i guess!

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's there now, a stub or something? I'd love to see your 3d printed one, that stuff has always fascinated me. you should 'print' out a cool shape Like a tow hook shape or ....well...something cool. Crap, now I can't think of anything cool..

Tstroh

Reaction score
Just kind of a small prong that the peice slips onto is there now. That's a good idea to print something different for it. I can't think of anything cool either maybe more people have some good ideas?

colb45

Reaction score
I replaced my unit a while back, and i have my old one. Not sure if you would be interested in it?

Tstroh

Reaction score
I may be colb, all i need is that little toggle so idk what you are thinking for price but you probably dont want to take that little piece off?

Silmarillion

Reaction score
I have a slightly broken unit you can buy for $50 - everything works on it but the height selector (rain damage). You could easily take off the knob...if you can figure out how to! I couldn't figure out how to completely disassemble the entire thing. You can still trick the unit into raising by going into rock crawl mode, but you can't get it to go into access mode.

[email protected] or PM me

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72