Hi Country is back in business!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racehorse

Reaction score
From their site.

Monday, January 11, 2010

In the past 5 days, since I announced that HiCountry Offroad would be closing, I have received emails from customers, friends, and supporters asking us for more products. I have been overwhelmed at the letters I have received. I had no idea that we were even on the radar. I am speechless at the amount of support and kind words we have received from people. Thank you.

Matt and I had lengthy discussions about closing the company and were able to reorganize the business such that we are going to make a go of it. We thought we had encountered a setback that would cause us to close, but other doors have been opened.

Please remember, we are real people, working in real jobs, trying to make a living. If you would like to talk to me, please call me at (931) 589-2584.

The only way to keep the ball rolling is the continued support from our customers and future customers. This company can only remain alive if people continue to do business with us.

The store is open.

We will not be keeping this website updated. Please visit store.hicountryoffroad.com to view our products and updates.

Sincerely,

Kelley M. Bush

Director of Operations

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4