Hi! New 2004 Discovery SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jaybird

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the Land Rover scene :) I just brought a new Silver 2004 Discovery SE

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/788790

I will be using my Disco to commute to work, but would like to do some off-roading. Any advice on what accessories I should get for my new ride? I was also wondering what are some good sites I should visit for more Disco stuff?

Thanks,
Jay

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the new car smell. Welcome to LRW. What kind of sites are you looking for, vendors, forums? As for accessories, that's up to you and how you want to use the truck.

J

jaybird

Monty said:
Gotta love the new car smell. Welcome to LRW. What kind of sites are you looking for, vendors, forums? As for accessories, that's up to you and how you want to use the truck.

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the welcome. I was wondering what are some good sites to purchase parts and accessories from in the US? If you know of any other forums I should visit, that would be nice too.

Thanks,
Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM