How much room behind the factory nav unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replacing speakers and amp

I looked and haven't seen anyone with the 8 speaker HK system. Has anyone replaced there speakers? I have an 05 SE with nav. I would like to keep the HU, since it can't be replaced, but replace the speakers and add an amp or two. What, if any, has been used to bypass the HK amp and get the rca signals required for the Aftermarket amp? A pac unit or another unit?

:help:

Last edited:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, in fact, this has been Asked and answered several times on this forum, with links to the Disco3 forum with details and part numbers and everything. SEARCH is your friend!

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, in fact, this has been Asked and answered several times on this forum, with links to the Disco3 forum with details and part numbers and everything. SEARCH is your friend!

Tried the search, every link to the disco3 forum was for the non nav unit. So those didn't help. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the amp?

TRD4ME

Reaction score
Yes, you can add aftermarket HU to the LR3. For what reason are you replacing the speakers amplifiers?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635