I know tires have been beaten to death, but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they look kind of kooky.....(been waiting a while to say that):biggrin:
I think I am going w/ the S/A's

I have the GYSA tires and I'm more than satisfied...they're a great choice.

Cheers
John

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SA are a great AT for road minded driving for a guy who likes to hit the trail a few times a year. I would lean tward the coopers or hankook if you pefer off road performance over on road.
I have the coopers and so far have been impressed, I do wish the lugs were a little deeper and slightly farther appart but then It would be a MT not an AT.

Rogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have the GYSA tires and I'm more than satisfied...they're a great choice

which size GYSA?

racehorse

Reaction score
I have the 265/65/18 on my LR3 and they are very nice on the road and off -- and you don't have the fear or worry of rubbing off your suspension wires tucked in your driver's wheel well from some of the well-recommended wider tires that some of the trucks run.

I did a recent trip and had nice grip and good lateral control and at least a couple guys run the SA on the trail who are far more seasoned than I.

I also liked the BFGs but they were substantially more and right now, GY has some kind of $40 rebate you might ask about. It was a pleasant surprise.

franklin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG's all the way you pay more for them but will have them a lot longer that anything else.

MST

Reaction score
I have the 265/65/18 on my LR3 and they are very nice on the road and off -- and you don't have the fear or worry of rubbing off your suspension wires tucked in your driver's wheel well from some of the well-recommended wider tires that some of the trucks run.

Racehorse - do you have any pics with the 265/65/18's? i am curious to see the difference from the side how they compare to the 60's

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4