IPod Receptical - Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey

Reaction score
We broke off an I-pod connector in the auxilary receptical in the back of the center console. Anybody got any ideas on how to get it our or replace it?

LRB

Reaction score
OK same thing happened to me. This is what you do. The entire piece pops out. Unplug the dc connector. Turn it upside down and pat on the back of it. Mine came right out. If it is the entire thing and its tight in there you may have to order that piece. Its very easy to remove and reinstall just pop it out with something thin. GOOD LUCK.

Casey

Reaction score
Thanks Landy - when you suggest popping out the whole piece do you mean the square that also includes the seat heater switches?

LRB

Reaction score
No its just the cigarette lighter thats with it. Mine is an 05...I dont think I ever took out the heated seats.

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also wire a connection directly to the back of the radio. I put a retractable dvd headunit in the upper glove box and hooked it in this way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99