Is this the type of reliability I can expect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm that's not cool... maybe the first owner really jacked it up big time or something.

MWR

Reaction score
DirtyDisco said:
hmmm that's not cool... maybe the first owner really jacked it up big time or something.

Don't think so - it was owned by a doctor, and it was by far the nicest used LR we could find. The interior was mint, and even the exterior trim looked new. Nothing else we looked at even came close. Wouldn't make sense that he took care of it cosmetically, but abused it mechanically.

MWR

Reaction score
Still having MAJOR issues with this LR - headlight had to be replaced under warranty due to moisture, and on the way home from the dealer, the trim under the headlight blew off. Now that's on order along with a new Driver's front fender flare, which also blew off. I'm beginning to wish the whole truck would blow off...a cliff.

TangoRed

Reaction score
Tha'ts the dealer's fault though isn't it?

Don't worry, my '03 SE7 with 29k has had a host of issues too. There was debris in the AC blower, 2 oil leaks, a sagging headliner, groaning power steering pump, and squeeky breaks that haven't been fixed on the 3rd try. I still love the truck though...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4