Itunes on Iphone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndgame

Reaction score
I found the answer. Land Rover has it their 2009 parts brochure at the Dealership. A device that supports Mp3 players, I-pods, USB, etc. I think you have it installed and it does not go through the AUX input. It is supposed to put end to all the confusion and show your Itunes in the display. It was vague on what it exactly did but I ordered one. When I get it I'll post more. on what it does.

Are you referring to part number VPLAE0001? If so how did this work out for you? Was you able to install it yourself or have them do it?

I am extremely frustrated with the sound quality I get from the AUX jack with my iPhone. I am actively seeking ways to put a Dock or find wiring harnesses so that I can switch out the head unit to an Eclipse and still be able to have the steering wheel controls. So far I am out of luck.

So anyone that has a solution for the iPhone please share....

Thanks
Aaron

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to part number VPLAE0001? If so how did this work out for you? Was you able to install it yourself or have them do it?
Yeah, I'd love to hear more details on this. First I've heard of it. Anyone know how far back it goes in MY? This would be awesome on my '05.

tmidura

Reaction score
Did anyone got this to work. Are you able to see playlist and tracks on the radio display?

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AUX Input

We have listened to music, audio books, even watched TopGear on the Ipod Touch and Iphones, as well as previous gen Ipods; through the AUX using a simple headphone cable from Radio Shack. No issues with the volume. I can turn up the music all I need. You should look to see what settings you have on your Ipod/phone. Remember your default settings/equalizer/and the size of the MP3 are all set for low level ear buds by default. You can change the settings for playback, adjust frequencies, and even boost sound levels within your Ipod settings. That ,and for ggod sakes, don't rip your music onto Itunes at the lowest settings to save space, if your rip your music at or above CD quality rates/sizes you will have better quality music through your speakers as well.

I hope this helps some as well...btw did the Land Rover adapter work????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge