Just bought a 2006 Range Rover HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loudmouth

Reaction score
Hello members just purchased a 2006 RR HSE and loving it.Im loving the interior and suspension from the vehicle. Just new to these vehicles just want some info on pros n cons in my vehicle thanks.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a quote from a fellow RR enthusiast, "Owning a Range Rover is like dating a Supermodel, 1) They have expensive taste, 2) They're really needy, 3) They desire a lot of attention, but Daaaummm...

Hopefully this helps you out and gives you an idea of the pro's and con's of owning or driving a RR. Good luck with everything...:bandit:

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a quote from a fellow RR enthusiast, "Owning a Range Rover is like dating a Supermodel, 1) They have expensive taste, 2) They're really needy, 3) They desire a lot of attention, but Daaaummm...

Hopefully this helps you out and gives you an idea of the pro's and con's of owning or driving a RR. Good luck with everything...:bandit:

Great quote that a Lexus salesman used when I came to test drive a GX460 before purchasing an LR

2012Range

Reaction score
On my 04, I had suspension issues..leaking airbags..popping in front ball joints, control arm, electric tilt broke.
On my 06 Sport supercharged, I had a bad smell in cab when accelerating hard. Popping in front end again, ball joint, control arm. Sunroof leaked. passenger seat electrical movement worked sometimes. When coming to stop the truck would not shift from 2nd to first until right before I stopped causing a jump right when it came to rest.

Even after all these problems I still love the look of the truck and it always catches a look so I purchased a 2012 full size supercharged and I really hope that I do not have issues, but I can say that I already have a slight whistle noise coming from the dash/engine area and the dealership says it is because of all the electronics the alternator is overworking trying to supply all the electronic components. On top of the SUPERCHARGED badge on the back already coming off on one side. 100k and I still cant win with these damn things. I still love my rover tho! lol

2012Range

Reaction score
Also had to replace squeaking control arm bushings on 06 RRS.SC..multiple times..would not stop squeaking after the first time..maybe the dealership just greased them and said they replaced them in the beginning because it never happened again after the 2nd time of so called REPLACING them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99