Just picked up a RR SC '08 - DVD and Bluetooth ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sidra08

Reaction score
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just got a RR SC '08 and I had some questions about the DVD. I can't seem to get the DVD to play up front (head rests is no prob). I am not sure if it makes a difference, but I didn't get the remote control with the car. Is there a hack or is my unit broken.?

Also, I was told the car had bluetooth. When I select the phone option, it just tells me that it is not available. I see the cradle in the center arm rest, but it looks like it is missing something. I am more interested in connecting to the phone via blue tooth then actually installing a second phone, as I use Sprint, and therefore have no SIMM card.

Thanks so much for your time to help out this neewbie!

Sidra

LR3 '06
Escalade '08

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
DVD doesn't play up front from the factory... there is another post in RR section about this that might help.

Phone not sure about.

roverhaul

Reaction score
The Bluetooth instructions should all be in your manual, but it's easy enough to do, just have your phone do a search for BT devices, the LAND ROVER device should show up, it will ask for the pairing code which should be 2121 - and that should really be it.

And here are the links to the various official Land Rover BT Instructions:

http://www.landrover.com/int/en/ownership/bluetooth/connectivity.htm

http://www.landrover.com/int/en/vehicles/range-rover/features-and-specifications/Telephone-Integration.htm

You can find the manuals at:

http://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/extfree2viewlrprod/index.jsp

Hope that helps.

roverhaul

Reaction score
Hi, been trying to repost a reply to this thread and I keep getting:

Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
Called set_existing in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 200
Called build_forum_counters in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 227
Called sb_post_thread in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(829) : eval()'d code on line 2
Called eval in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php on line 829
Called post_save_each in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm.php on line 826
Called save in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/functions_newpost.php on line 438
Called build_new_post in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/newreply.php on line 365
in /includes/class_dm.php on line 235

I have posted a couple other times with no problems.

roverhaul

Reaction score
This forum software's security measures seem to be very inflexible. I post the reply and get an error then I adjust and repost and it tells me I have to wait 30 seconds even though it didn't actually post the first time - then I wait the 30 seconds and it tells me I'm making a duplicate post and won't ever let me post that info. So I just tried again on this post by adding in the info for the BT, but again it failed - it's just a couple of URLs and they all preview fine.

So third time without the URL's - PM me and I'll send them.

The Bluetooth instructions should all be in your manual, but it's easy enough to do, just have your phone do a search for BT devices, the LAND ROVER device should show up, it will ask for the pairing code which should be 2121 - and that should really be it.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the issues in posting... when you get that error, just give one of the moderators a little while to approve the post. This normally happens only for a little while after you join or till you get enough posts. The software is attempting to prevent spam.

roverhaul

Reaction score
I figured, I'm going to try PM you the URLs, could you post them?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635