K & N Air Filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antichrist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's absolutely up the user but that all being said I think if you follow instructions, you should not have any issues with an oiled filter.
Probably no MAF issues, just the issue of them passing more dirt in to the engine.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet AC Delco makes one, as this was a Ford product... just need someone with access to figure out which filter.

Engine air filter AF7921

4.4L Engine Oil PH2009

No cabin air to be found.

I guess in the end, the article is somewhat informative, but none of the winners make all the filters for this vehicle. I spent an hour attempting to find someone that actually stocks the Delco part number, nobody. The Baldwin and AFE do not make them for the LR3 at all, that leaves whats left, with a fairly close tie. All in all, the Wix might be the best average and it is available.

Wix Engine Air 49112

Wix Cabin Air 49369

Mann Engine Air C 31 196
Mann Cabin Air CUK 2747

Taking the comments to heart. I did a baseline 99 miles on a clean and serviced K&N and have swapped it out with a new Wix filter and will be comparing at 99 miles the MPG and general performance if anything is noticeable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99