Keyless Entry Antenna Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is throwing a consistent B1335-00(68) fault, which is "Front triangulation/loadspace anenna".

Service manual instructs you to check wiring to and replace if necessary the "Center Console Load-Space Antenna". However, it provides no guidance on where that antenna module is actually located.

Anyone had one apart and know where it is located before I blindly start ripping out the interior?

Thanks.

AdventureTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's one antenna by the towing/recovery hitch at the back of the vehicle (at least, there is on 2014+'s). Not sure if that constitutes "load-space".

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The service manual specifically states "Center Console Antenna" for that fault code.

There are several scattered around, with the one you reference probably being the easiest to locate.

Thanks.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
page 4219 of the service manual PDF shows rough location of the 6 interior antennas. I haven't found any more info though.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is throwing a consistent B1335-00(68) fault, which is "Front triangulation/loadspace antenna".

Service manual instructs you to check wiring to and replace if necessary the "Center Console Load-Space Antenna". However, it provides no guidance on where that antenna module is actually located.

Anyone had one apart and know where it is located before I blindly start ripping out the interior?

Thanks.
It seems you are getting an error code but are you experiencing any problems?

I ask as for the most part, I regard those error messages as an indication that probably something is wrong somewhere, but rarely does the message accurately point to the concern.

About the only thing fancy that I know of under the centre console is what I call the G sensor that relates to the anti-skid programming. I would not call it an antenna but LR might.

Triangulation might be limey speak for yaw - who knows, but best to find out first.

In otherwords, more research, before you start tearing things apart. Also the whatever could be just an electrical connector needs to be unplugged and plugged back in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72