Kumho Road Venture APT KL51

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swrv

Reaction score
Greeting everyone. I have a 2006 LR3 SE with the 18 inch rims and about 17,000 miles on those terrible oem Goodyear tires. I am looking forward to the day when I can justify trading them in for a set of tires that will last longer and give a quiet ride. There have been some previous discussion regarding a Kuhmo tire here, but I am not sure if it was the the Road Venture APT. If any of you have these tires on your LR3 I would appreciate a post here on how your experience with them has been.

roverall

Reaction score
I have the kumho Road Venture Tires in the 18 inch size. They are great tires. But I dont think they are great for winter driving. I noticed that as soon as it snowed they did not perform as well, still better than the goodyears. I have another set of Winter Tires for the LR3 so I am not concerned about it.

DonA

Reaction score
I've been on the Kumho Road Venture APT 18" for about 5,000 miles. No real signs of wear yet. They seem good as far as sound and ride quality, off road about as good as the GY's. I just hate the way they look. They have to be the ugliest sidewalls ever made. I bought them from tirerack.com for $109 ea.

I would have liked the Avon Tech ST but they were on backorder at the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112