Land Rover and other Makes Service and Repair Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vytec

Reaction score
I found this site that has Service and Repair manuals with good directions and pictures in PDF format.
https://www.repairmanuals.co/

Only $29 for my 2014 LR4 HSE LUX.

Sample page below.

upload_2018-6-4_7-29-24.png

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's a "proprietary" software and only an annual license for it. If you go on eBay you can find the PDF versions for $8.99 and up and once you download it you have it forever. I'm not saying it's the best legit route to go but it's an option.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird - that's the same thing I got from my eBay purchase...wonder if they're reselling those or they're the source that's being resold? :)

Odd that it says this on the site as they'd have no way to enforce this if you print it/have the unsecured PDF: "Access Period to your specific Land Rover model's manual is for 1-Year. You will also be able to print out any parts of the service manual you wish to."

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This always happens, one source gets it and then 10k crap sites all get it and re sell it for whatever price. Someone should just put it up on google drive or dropbox or something.

I need "9638-land_rover_discovery_4_l319_lr4_2012_2013_2014_workshop_manual.zip"

Or that last one... i need a 2013 workshop manual.

Anyone willing to send me that? I'll host it somewhere if someone can get the files to me.

Last edited:

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This always happens, one source gets it and then 10k crap sites all get it and re sell it for whatever price. Someone should just put it up on google drive or dropbox or something.

I need "9638-land_rover_discovery_4_l319_lr4_2012_2013_2014_workshop_manual.zip"

Or that last one... i need a 2013 workshop manual.

Anyone willing to send me that? I'll host it somewhere if someone can get the files to me.
I have it. I require 1 million quidlimodics to share. You can get those from bitcoin derivatives ;) (pm me and I might be nice enough to remember to share it for free)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM