Land Rover Dealer Service in Eastern PA/Western Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to find a good dealership to take care of some warranty issues with my newly purchased land rover. I live in scranton so I looking for a dealership within 120 miles or so. I've used the locator on landroverusa.com but I would like a recommendation from someone that has experienced service from these guys. If not I may just wait until I visit Ohio again and take it to the place I bought it from.

Thanks,
Ryan

pt109

Reaction score
I just bought an LR3 and am in the same boat as you (no warranty issues yet, but need a good dealer for service/repairs). I hope someone replies.
Phil

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parsippany would probably be closest to you. Willow Grove is also an option. I haven't serviced at Willow Grove, but did have a very positive experience with them once.

We were travelling on the PA turnpike, headed for Montreal, and got a windshield full of oil sprayed from a vehicle in front of us. We were very close to the dealership, so pulled off to ask if there were any car washes in the area. They offered a wash at their onsite facility, then sent us on our way.

Coincidentally, just drove through your town earlier this week on our way to Niagra Falls in the LR3. We stopped to visit the Everhart Museum. Route 6 was great, heading west from Scranton. Passed two LR3's nearby, one Silver, one Tonga green.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a dealership in Allentown, sales force seems nice for what thats worth...lol.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote goes hands down to Land Rover West Chester. I dealt with Allentown and Willow Grove and have not had the experience I was looking for. They set me up with tires/alignment, and a few other issues that came up over the past 2 years. Highly recommended. Easy to deal with. Easy to get to from 202 off the turnpike.

http://www.landrover4x4.com/index.htm
610-436-0600, ask for Gary in LR Service.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also service at LR West Chester for the past four years now, and very satisfied.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90