Land Rover Harrisburg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zgrmns

Reaction score
I bought my LR3 here back in July-ish and they are having their annual customer off-road thing this weekend. I just thought I would see if anyone else here is going.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these events,although I belong to Paramus dealership in NJ,it is always fun to go and spend a day,usually great barbecue afterwords,also depending on the weather and actual place they take you,some ends up with door scratches,dings,some ripped up compressors or compressor tank brackets,few with broken headlights,but it is fun....it really is fun after all.
Some places are better than other.:biggrin::hello:LOL

zgrmns

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it, although I must admit that I'm a little in the dark as to what level of off-roading we will be doing. Thanks for the feedback.

LVLR

Reaction score
Although never have been out with the Harrisburg dealer (being in Las Vegas), the dealership experience is usually aimed at getting customers off road for the first time. As such, they are not trying to sour the experience with broken vehicles although that is certainly a possibility. A quick call to the dealer should give you an idea of the level of intensity to expect. If you haven't been off road yet you should find it quite fun and well worth the time!

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing to serious ,I am sure,but accidents happen ,usually ,human error and as far as tires, it is always better to wear at least AT , when is muddy and rainy.

chrisreese

Reaction score
Hey, I just bought an LR3 from them about a month ago! They are a great dealership, I bought my 2003 Disco from them also.

I am also attending that event, with all the rain we've had, it will probably be pretty muddy. I don't think it's anything too severe, they have videos you can watch on their website of a past event, from 2006 I believe, and like the previous poster said, I don't think they want people damaging their vehicles at an event they are sponsoring. To be on the safe side I am removing my mudflaps prior to the event.

Hey zgrmns, what group are you going off in A, B, or C? Send me a PM of your name and I'll see if I see you there, then I can check out your truck!

monay

Reaction score
Tell us about who has written books that you still keep with you in your mind long after reading their work, or inspired you to want to write yourself. Tell us why you like this particular person's style and what's your favorite book they've written. Anything you can think of that you want to share.the wire series
the wire dvd for sale

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these events,although I belong to Paramus dealership in NJ,it is always fun to go and spend a day,usually great barbecue afterwords,also depending on the weather and actual place they take you,some ends up with door scratches,dings,some ripped up compressors or compressor tank brackets,few with broken headlights,but it is fun....it really is fun after all.
Some places are better than other.:biggrin::hello:LOL

Hey Thor-

Where do the Paramus events take place? I tried to buy my truck from them, they are local to me, but they didnt have what I was looking for.

Now that Paragon is closed, do they end up at Rausch Creek? Monticello? I'd like to get the rig out in the rocks, but I'd prefer to start with a dealer event.

I'm still wearing the stock balony skins, so a new pair of shoes is in order first.

Anything coming up?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99