leaking head gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taytum98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a small head gasket leak on the rover. I was thinking of buying head gasket fix. Any suggestion before i buy the fix. Should i worry about this now or later? Any feed-back guys thanks!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean by head gasket fix? I hope you mean removing the head, having it checked for warpage, and a new head gasket.

rollguy

Reaction score
What do you mean by head gasket fix? I hope you mean removing the head, having it checked for warpage, and a new head gasket.
I think he means head gasket fix "in a can". I was wondering the same thing. I saw a product (actually several) at the auto parts store that is a "block seal" and "head gasket fix". The directions say to completely drain all the coolant, and flush the system. Then add the chemical and water and drive. It has a "double your money back guarantee" . Snake oil or not ???

Taytum98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what i was talking about, in a can. thanks guys for the feed-back!!!!! 99discoSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4