LED Headlight sourcing for 2012 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisp

Reaction score
I was going to go with Phillips as they're a known brand and seem well made, but they're also mucho $$$. I replaced the main headlight with ones from precisionLED which are working fine, but they're a bit bulky. Suggestions?

Michaelk

Reaction score
I was going to go with Phillips as they're a known brand and seem well made, but they're also mucho $$$. I replaced the main headlight with ones from precisionLED which are working fine, but they're a bit bulky. Suggestions?
Hi Chrisp,
I replaced my standard headlights with LED ones from Ali Express.

These for the side lights ..
1665668156650.png

and these for the headlights ...

1665668287315.png

I have them in since 2019 with no problems, far superior lighting with a good cut line so no angry on-coming drivers.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The existing light assemblies are not designed for LEDs. I just replaced my OEM headlights with direct swap Philips Clearvision ultra super-duper monster bright or whatever they're called and they're easily 2x better than stock without screwing over everybody on the road (they're DOT compliant and I doubt you can find any LED swap-ins that are.)

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to try these....

s-l500.jpg

wallyyfm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or do those lights have only adjustments squarely on the back of the housing, not accessible from up top? That would be a colossal ***** to aim them.

Just buy the 2014+ complete set like I did, was like $1500. Bright and crisp. My 2013 lights were trash no matter what bulb was in there.

wallyyfm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s where I got mine. They are the best. You’ll notice the cut of the beam on the driver side so as to not blind oncoming traffic. The line is very crisp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM