Lemon Law?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dnrpoll

LR3 class action - web link

Anyone even considering an LR3 should check out the link below. I own one and wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

http://www.landroverclassaction.com/pages/blog.php

I have a 2005 LR3 SE V8 that I purchased in June 2005 at Santa Barbara Auto Group. It currently has just under 19K miles on it, and I've yet to take it off road for fear of its reliability. The entire time I've had the vehicle, it has experienced significant, repeat problems, including:

-- Numerous "SUSPENSION FAULT" warnings resulting in replacement of two (2) Air Suspension Compressors.
-- Numerous overheating/coolant leaks resulting in 2 (one LH and one RH) blown head gaskets at different times.
-- NAV system working intermittently.

It has been out of service and in the shop for over 32 days in the time I've owned it. I just got it back Friday afternoon after replacement of the second blown head gasket and now the A/C is not working at all and blowing warm/hot air.

I am at odds with what to do next short of filing for a Lemon Law case. The dealership tells me their hands are tied, and that I have to deal directly with LR.

I believe many of these issues are related to it being the dreaded "first model year" but also I think I have a problem vehicle.

Any thoughts, comments or recommendations from you LR vets would be appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd