Longer roof rails /rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
I saw a D2 with longer roof rails / rack today and would like to know if these are available for D1s or if they can be fitted? Or maybe I can get D2 rail thingys and put those on a D1?

My surfboard and snowboard carrying would work out so much better if I had these.

Thanks

Justin

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Justin, Have You seen those pictures of old 109's w/ roof racks that went all the way to the front bumper? Store enough safari stuff on that to live out the rest of a lifetime, I believe. Plus the bonus of having a sun shade over your window. And room for roof top tent even if it was not meant to be a roof top tent. Plus extra room for pelicans & jerry cans! Or you could host a square dance on it! I'm just nuts about those old 109's w/giant roof racks, though! I may be way off base here, but as I look out the window @ the Disco..........hmm. Thank You, LRW.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin, I read on another board that they will not fit a D1.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9