Lower Radiator Hose/Intake Manifold Gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P

pfran42

Ok... Two quick questions...For a 95 Discovery SE7,
1) how much does the lower Radiator hose cost (goes from radiator to engine with two offshoots going to resevoir and somewhere else on the engine) I think I can put that on myself as I made a repair on the one I have now and it looked like every thing was easily accessible. But just in case how much would labor be on the repair?
2)How much does it cost to get the intake manifold gasket replaced? Is that something that a reasonably machanical-minded guy could do on his own?

R

Roverguy99

Hey pfran42

Hey I caled land rover and they said it would take 5 hours for them to replace it so I called and got the parts for around 120.00 and did it myself with simple hand tool and it took me 5 hours they are simple to do and it stopped it for a while but its starting again when I took the bolts out they were hand tight so I tightened them prety tight but I didnt know the torque specs so I might have over tightened them but also check you intake for a crack cause I think this maybe my prob If you find the specs on the intake please let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635