LR dealers in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lr3socal

I went to get my Fuel Tank recall completed today and they did not fill up my gas tank or give me anytype of Gift Receipt or package of any kind. Beware of Symes Land Rover in Pasadena. They played dumb and pretended to never hear about the $100 that LRNA provides for the recall. I love the LR3 and had the DISCO II previously. The service department at Symes is terrible. They left me with about a gallon of gas after the fuel tank recall. I plan to call LRNA to let them know that dealerships like Symes is the reason that contributes o such low JD Power rankings. I've been a loyal DISCO owner in the past, but this probably the last one I purchase.

N

nkta

We had loudsy aftersale service from that particular dealer in Pasadena. We made appt, they said we didn't. The sales mgr had to intervene, but the service guy managed dragged an one hour service into a three hour wait. Very poor service. I will not spend a dime there anymore.

L

lr3socal

Hornburg LR in Santa Monica is not bad. Try that one. A whole lot better than Pasadena (Symes)

L

lr3socal

Funny thing happened. Symes dealership in Pasadena called LRNA corp and got me the $100 for the fuel tank recall. Of course it was 5 days later, but at least they got me the money. Maybe the service is improving :) Good to see the follow up from the service rep.

J

JJABKW

So Cal Dealers

I have had a generally good experience with the dealer in Mission Viejo. I just had the 7500 mile service completed on my LR3. The service department attended to every issue I had with the vehicle, no problem. And I ;left with a full tank of fuel after the gas tank replacement! The parts department doesn't gouge you on their prices like some dealers do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99