LR floor mats, cargo mat, and mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR3&SD

Reaction score
Is there any other source for LR accessories? Possibly at prices lower than the dealer...

I'm looking for the rubber floor mats, load mat, and possibly the mud flaps - all for a LR3.

I am just so used to my discount at my near-by Ford dealer -

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the front i definitely recommend weathertech liners. the factory reat mats and cargo mat are pretty decent, but if you dont have any then i recommend getting the whole lineup. they hold plenty of liquid and mud, are easy to clean, and stay in place pretty well. I use some adhesive velcro with my fronts. the rears i have the LR rubber that clip into place. they seem to work fine. the weathertech rubber mats are probably pretty close but are somewhat generic fit.

unless you want flat mudflaps, the LR ones are actually really nice, they are pricey but fit very well and are simple to install.

Weathertech

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are in a fairly large city, Craigslist can be a good place to search. Colorado Springs is not a huge city, but about every couple of months I'll see a set of the mats show up - you just have to be careful since I believe the 5-seater mats are different from the 7-seater (you might want to test fit them in person before you buy them).

A couple months ago I saw a full set for $40...

-Rich

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99