LR3 2008 power steering problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thebigtuna

Reaction score
I just completed my two year lease on a 2006 LR3 and returned it last week to my New York City dealer. I just picked up a new 2008 LR3 this past week. Much to my dismay the power steering is so easy that my two-year-old grandson was able to turn the steering wheel while parked. Is there any way that the power steering can be tightened or adjusted so that you can feel the connection between you the LR3 and the road. Driving through the pothole gutted streets of Manhattan I almost lost control of the SUV three times this evening. The power steering is dangerously to loose. I can not imagine driving the new LR3 through a rock crawl or rugged terrain. You no longer feel that you have control over the steering wheel. If anyone has any serious suggestions on how to adjust and tighten the power steering please respond ASAP.

The Big Tuna

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I hope you get your answer, but I have never heard of this... maybe it was Fords way of saying goodbye to the Land Rover Off Roading ability....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99