LR3 Carpeted Floor Mats - Where to Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

alanmeyer

As most of you know, the LR3 does not come stock with floor mats. Those of you who were aware of this before you purchased the LR3, generally speaking, asked the dealer for a free set. I failed to do so. The dealer wants $200 for first and second row. I find that too expensive.

So, I'm on the hunt for a nice set of inexpensive, carpeted floor mats. I've found a few online and depending on if the second row is a single strip or 2 individual mats (no middle seat mat) the price is generally around $115 to $130. A third row mat is another ~$50. Of course, there are more expensive solutions (<$200) and there are less expensive rubber mat solutions.

Does anyone have suggestions on mats that they've purchased, what the price was, and if the quality was satisfactory? For instance, Lloyd mats seem to be a popluar brand, but are they any good?

Thanks!
-Alan

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, only have experience with the Land Rover OEM mats...

I use the LR rubber set in the 2nd row, which fits perfectly and has more coverage than the carpeted LR mats. (It isn't just one piece... it just overlaps.) I swap between the LR3 all-rubber mats and rubber-backed carpet mats in the front, depending if I'm dealing with mud, snow, etc. They both fit the same; one set is just thinner rubber and has carpet on top.

Anyway, no complaints about the OEM mats.

Land Rover Rocklin sells online: http://landrover.niello.com/catalog.shtml
And so do other resellers: http://lrparts.autowebaccessories.com/store/land-rover-lr3-accessories-cat499_709.php

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jcegold

I use the same set up as Grommet does. I to have a set Rubber ones and set of Rubber Backed Carpet mats. The rubber ones for the mud and the carpet for the Fri nights out with the boss.

S

schafari

Shoot, thought I was being really smart by using two sets of mats. . . Looks like others have had this moment of brilliance as well. I use the rubber in 2nd & 3rd row at all times, and the prem carpet in the front normally. I switch to rubber in front when the situation warrants it. (Like my recent six day camping/fishing trip with the whole family. LR3 did fantastic yet again.)

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99