LR3 Chrome Ebay Grille 130 plus ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wound up with two of these grilles due to a fathers day miscommunication with my wife. I can return the one I bought but since I would eat the shipping to CA twice, I figured I would throw it up on here and see if someone wants a brand new grille for 40 bucks or so less than retail.

I'm not that into bling on the LR3 but I reallly like the looks of this grille on darker colored trucks. It gives some contrast to the front and ties the headlights together nicely.

It is literally a 2 minute no tool mod since our grilles just snap into place.

I'm located in Scranton PA and the price is 130 plus shipping. Local pickup is fine too. I can put it in for you if you like as well.

Here are the pics:

927597050_DZjqR-M.jpg

927597216_xEHXb-M.jpg

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
similar to the LR4 grille...
2010-Land-Rover-LR4-TOP.jpg

how's the fit and finish?

ejmark

Reaction score
Is the grill still available? I own a 2008 lr3 and I am thinking this would be a good add on.
please let me know. Ed

ejmark

Reaction score
Since only looked at the first thread stating the duplicate grilles situation , which I believed to be the most recent I was unaware of the continued threads below the pictures. I now have read the thread stating it was sold. Thanks for the helpful feed back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo