LR3 'churping' sound coming from dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been fighting the chirp from behind the grovebox for sometime now. Does anyone know how to remove the upper dash pad?? Same symptoms of 50mph + and definatly on the passenger side. It is prevelant with or without the glovebox closed. I see several have reported that the dealer fixed the problem but not really enough detail on what they did. Mine is well out of warrenty now and I'd like to take care of this myself...

KEITHR_2003

Reaction score
I had the same chirping noise coming from the air vents. It was on the passenger side for me. Turned out to be the black 'A' pillar cover along side the windshield on the outside of my LR3. Had a broken clip that was allowing air to get in and 'rattle' the cover.

metalslug

Reaction score
SO am am not the only one with this issue! I too suffered the squeaky dash until I took mine into the dealer and they fixed the clips and added some foam strips between the windscreen and the dash. That worked for me!

My independent LandRover shop fixed it the same way for me also. No more squeaky dash but now have a squeaky 2nd row.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635