LR3 Featured in New Mission Impossible III

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jwc3

Attachments

• mi3.jpg
    mi3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 220
J

jwc3

It looks like the LR3 is a bit beat-up in that video clip. The driver's side mirror is knocked off, the rear wiper is hanging straight down, and there is some body damage on the driver's door.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwc3 said:
It looks like the LR3 is a bit beat-up in that video clip. The driver's side mirror is knocked off, the rear wiper is hanging straight down, and there is some body damage on the driver's door.
That sounds like MY drive to work! :biggrin:

J

jackmac

Someone pointed out on another forum that it should have been a Discovery 3, because the film scene is not in the US. Anywho, we know who Ford/LR are marketing to with this film appearance.

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
jackmac said:
Someone pointed out on another forum that it should have been a Discovery 3, because the film scene is not in the US. Anywho, we know who Ford/LR are marketing to with this film appearance.

If you notice he is sitting on the LR3 passenger side, but when he leans out to shoot he is leaning out the D3 passenger side.

J

jwc3

He climbed into the back deat before he opened the door. Notice that the open door has two round silver speakers on it -- the front doors only have one.

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
jwc3 said:
He climbed into the back deat before he opened the door. Notice that the open door has two round silver speakers on it -- the front doors only have one.

Yeah I realized that when I saw the movie yesterday. When I watched the clip it was choppy as I was on a cell modem.

I wish my V8 had the same pickup as the SE does in the movie
:)

D

davechogan

jwc3 said:
You can also see the yellow warning/info sticker about the childproof rear doors.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112