LR3 Hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danzil24

Reaction score
Hi Landy’s I’m new to the forum here!! Does anyone know if the LR3 came standard with a receiver hitch? I’ve only had mine for a few months & I love it!! I was looking around on the web and I saw that amazingly awesome receiver hitch, & I ran to my owners manual to see if I was equipped & it tells me if so it would be to the left of the 3rd row jump seats, in a compartment. Do yall know if it came with all LR3’s or was it a specialty item only for certain models? Mine is a 2007 LR3 SE 4.4L. Thanks in advance guys!!

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was an accessory/add-on, along with the required wiring (and brake controller)
Nothing included by default

Used ones pop up every now and then - just make sure to get the latest (stubby version) LR040248
Not the old long one that is prone to cracking

Danzil24

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the info & speedy response!! I was really hoping they all came stock with it from the factory, because my owners manual insinuates I’m equipped. I haven’t found it, but I really haven’t been looking for it either. I just came across them a few days ago & they’re awesome! I see them on eBay I’ll just have to bite the bullet & pony up the $500!!

Attachments

• IMG_7006.jpeg
    IMG_7006.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 24

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an OEM stubby hitch listed on OfferUp in Diamond Bar, CA

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads