LR3 HSE OEM 19" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

land crzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels

I do still have them. Let me know if you are interested. I also have more pictures of each individual wheel if you are interested.

Hello,
75 dollars apiece.
where are u in SC,
I am Va Beach,
total 375.00 for 5 wheels,
Jon

Chris344

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have 4 wheels for sale, if that makes a difference. Normally I'm in Charleston but this week I'm in Columbia.

Chris344

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More Pictures:

P1310002.JPG

P1310003.JPG

P1310004.JPG

P1310005.JPG

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they are still for sale I would like to buy one. I live in a southwest suburb of Chicago. Let me know

I really want a full size spare and just can't seem to ever locate one.

Thanks

Chris344

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are for sale again. This is the FOURTH time I am listing them for sale; please do not e-mail me telling me you want them if you are not going to pay for them. If they do not sell by the end of the month I will put them on eBay, and if they do not sell there I will start selling them separately.

I am asking $275 for the set if picking up locally in Columbia/Charleston, SC. Shipping will probably be about $100-$130 depending where you live.

rvrlvr

Reaction score

did they sell on ebay? Looks like a couple of the forum members got your hopes up and then didn't follow through. Sucks. PM me if you still have them. Not to be rude to other forum members, but you are right, if you aren't going to buy them, don't inquire and waste peoples time. I've already rec'd some *** myself frm one in particular who just doesn't follow through. I'm interested. Hope you still have them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM