LR3 Instrument Cluster display options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 06 LR3 the instrument cluster has 2 LCD display windows on the bottom. The right one shows the vehicle mileage and the left one shows the meter, fuel economy, etc..

I drove an 08 LR3 which showed the clock (time) in the left window. The only clock I have on my 06 is the one on the radio which is difficult to even see while driving.

Can the instrument cluster be programmed to include displaying the clock like on the 2008 LR3?

Thanks

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unfortunately I do not believe it can be done. Nice feature, but it's not an issue for me in my 05 since I usually just check my watch perched atop the steering wheel to guage exactly how late I am.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only clock I have on my 06 is the one on the radio which is difficult to even see while driving.

Can the instrument cluster be programmed to include displaying the clock like on the 2008 LR3?

Same on the 06 RRS... I hate the clock on the radio LCD, it's hard to see to begin with, and actually disappears when you are on a Bluetooth phone call. They addressed the issue starting with MY07 LR3 (and RRS) by "copying" the clock on the message center in the instrument cluster, but unfortunately the modification cannot be retrofitted to earlier model years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635