LR3 Rear light guards and Fog lamps for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a set of used LR3 rear lamp guards that are in great shape. They are the aluminum ones that have a plastic like coating on them. They have no major damage or scratches on them. They are missing some of the hardware. The brackets are still attached, the only thing you really need are the well nuts that go into the body that the guards screw to. Im not sure if LR can get replacement hardware or not, but should not big deal to make up some new hardware. Otherwise they are assembled and complete.

I also have a set of LR brush guard fog lamps. The lamps have some scratches and dings on the plastic housing but are really not that bad once cleaned up. They have a small amount of surface rust that I will probably steel wool and spray bomb before I sell them. There is not wiring harness included. I only have the 2 lamps which are complete and have the plug in pigtail harness still on them.

Ill send pictures upon request. Make offers. Thanks. Both parts are actual LR, and not knock offs. I recently purchased this stuff but have to unfortunately sell it to pay for some maintenance on our other vehicle. PM me.

Last edited:

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you asking for the driving lamps?

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dino, what sort of $$$ you after buddy?

twinbeech

Reaction score
I have been searching for a set of rear lamp guards for several months now, how much do you want? And where do I send the money? Seriously, I would really love to get them if they are still available, so please let me know and I cam make you an offer. Thanks, [email protected]

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a response from Techboy? I requested pics a while back , but havnt heard anything....

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, been busy lately. I sold the lamps, but still have the Taillight guards. Anyone still interested let me know. I have pictures now to email. thanks.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights look great. Thanks for the quick ship!

Reaction score
sorry guys, been busy lately. I sold the lamps, but still have the Taillight guards. Anyone still interested let me know. I have pictures now to email. thanks.

Still have the light guards? If so, what are you looking to get for them?
Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99