LR3 vs Gwagen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrahamWelland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G-Wagon - very capable but they always look as if they've been hit with an ugly stick and are as pretty as a brick IMHO. Yuck. They look like a Scion or Honda Element on steroids to me and not helped in my part of the world by being the vehicle of choice of wanna-be Russian mafia. :hmpf:

Can't deny their performance though.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are uglier, smaller, rougher riding, 'bling-ier", more expensive to own, more antiquated, more ostentatious. I can't think of one single reason I'd go for one. Actually, it's hard to think of any truck I'd rather have than the LR3 for all around use.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about all that, guys. I like the looks of the G-wagen and I think it probably kicks ass offroad, although I think the LR3 would do just as well or better.

The LR3 is definitely a better all-around rig; as the G500 beat the hell out of me after just a 20 minute drive.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are uglier, smaller, rougher riding, 'bling-ier", more expensive to own, more antiquated, more ostentatious. I can't think of one single reason I'd go for one. Actually, it's hard to think of any truck I'd rather have than the LR3 for all around use.

To me that truck always looked like something the Munsters would pull up in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge