LR3 Water on front passenger foot space

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cynca

Reaction score
Hi,

My 2009 LR3 Diesel is letting water in which appears where the front passenger feet rest. The happens esp when raining and I have to scoop this water out each time.
I have checked where it could be coming from and have no idea.
Anyone who experienced such a problem?

Thank you.

Cynca

domdom

Reaction score
Same thing..sun roof maybe

I have had the same issue for the last month. I also have water running down my forward side airbag panels. Accelerate or hit the brakes abruptly I can hear water traveling above the front windows as well.

Thoughts anyone?

Tstroh

Reaction score
Check and clean your sunroof drains, thats most likely the issue. Those get clogged and will leak water to the footwells. There are some posts here that would help show you what needs to be done! Its a simple and common fix.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check for water ingress past your windshield cowling....oh, and A-Pillars.

Once you get the leaks sorted, make sure and dry out the footwell areas (pull up the carpet to expose the myriad of wires that run through there) and make sure to clean any corroded connectors. You'll be sorry if you don't.

cynca

Reaction score
thanks a lot

Thanks a lot to everyone, I will sure try this out.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps the air conditioner / heater cowl drains instead

The link below has a couple of files related to the two drains off the bottom of the heater/AC cowling. If the wet is closer to the transmission **** than the door, then the water is most likely coming from one of the two cowling drains that has disconnected itself.

The fix is easy and the files show you how - well easier than the sunroof drains anyway.

http://www.disco3 .co .uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=30300

Take out the two spaces in the above link that were added to resolve the blocking concern.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo