LR3 Xenon Headlights from 2005 Model Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
I have a pair of LR3 xenon headlights with some minor scratching on the fronts of them. They could definitely be polished up (may require a little wetsanding) to look like new. They are from my 2005 LR3 with about 50K miles on it. No cracks, these will make a great set of xenon headlamps for someone!

Asking $850+ shipping - OR - Best Offer for the set - as-is - boxed up in the factory land-rover boxes that my new lights came in. E-mail me & I can send you photos.

Thanks!

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
The price is for the set... I will consider splitting the set for $450/light or best offer.

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
I put the lights up on e-bay, $400 each is the buy it now. Lots of photos, I polished them up & they look very nice. Came off of my LR3...which isn't quite 60K miles old yet.

here are the URL's...

Passenger Side E-bay

Driver Side E-bay

Thanks!

Last edited:

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely unrelated (but a free bump!) - can you post up pics of the LR3 towing the SAN? I miss wakeboarding... :biggrin:

-Rich

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
San

Here are a few pics of the boat & lr3 for you! Seeing that it's definitely winter in Minneapolis right now, it was fun to look through the summertime pics! Enjoy!

minocquaresized.jpg

bigmarineresized.jpg

july4thresized.jpg

And for the days I can't decide if I like to match the white or the blue part of the boat...I have the 'backup' tow vehicle...
whiteorblueresized.jpg

gsxrgessler

Reaction score
Sorry rich, the forum won't seem to let me post photos now?? It says I have a duplicate thread & I get an error page when I try to post them up.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM