LR3 Xenon Headlights from 2005 Model Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry rich, the forum won't seem to let me post photos now?? It says I have a duplicate thread & I get an error page when I try to post them up.
No biggie - give it a bit. The first time you post photos they have to be approved by an admin to prevent spam. I'm sure it will be approved soon.

Thanks for posting them up!

-Rich

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question

do you know if the voltage and plug is the same if swapping out the halogen lights for the xenons?

im trying to make a switch to xenon as seemless as possible.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you know if the voltage and plug is the same if swapping out the halogen lights for the xenons?

im trying to make a switch to xenon as seemless as possible.

My understanding is that they are "plug and play". I believe the transformer is part of the lamps themselves.

-Rich

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rich,

i know your ebay auction ended yesterday or today.. and im still interested in the lamps but im waiting on another lead for the same lights but much cheaper. (not to be a ****, but the ones i've found are a pair for less than the cost of 1 elsewhere. so im sure you understand why i have to look into it.)

anyhow, if you still want to sell, ill reach out to you once I've heard back from this other opportunity.

thanks man

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rich,

i know your ebay auction ended yesterday or today.. and im still interested in the lamps but im waiting on another lead for the same lights but much cheaper. (not to be a ****, but the ones i've found are a pair for less than the cost of 1 elsewhere. so im sure you understand why i have to look into it.)

anyhow, if you still want to sell, ill reach out to you once I've heard back from this other opportunity.

thanks man
allodial - I wasn't selling my xenons - I like them :biggrin: If you can still get to the link on ebay you might try contacting the seller directly that way.

Good luck.

-Rich

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that they are "plug and play". I believe the transformer is part of the lamps themselves.

-Rich

For non-adaptive Xenons, this is correct, they are plug & plus, the light is "all in one" if you will. Should be able to just pick em up, and put em in..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM