LR4 2014 WIRING FOR TRAVEL TRAILER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luvmylr4

Reaction score
Hi all!
The guys at British sent me the wrong wiring harness for my travel trailer hook up. The harness is for a 2010 I have a 2014. Before I realized this I had installed all of it except plugging in the two males connecters into the left rear compartment female connecters... which of course would not fit.
That's when I called British...they said oh u order the harness for a 2010....just send it back and well give u a refund..well I can't because a piece on the cylinder has a slight nick in it..they don't have a harness for a 2014...
Sorry for all the long wilderness
Any way I removed all the wires intact with their brass clips from the males....I want to connect them to the female but don't know if that will work with the 2014 wires this being a 201o wiring harness...I've matched up the wires into the two females..by their is a black wire on the male side that doesn't match up.
Any advise would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo